Infected GunZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best GunZ Private Server!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Server Status: Online!
CLIENT DOWNLOAD HERE: http://www.filefront.com/17393161/Infected-Gunz-Installer-V5.5-new.exe/

Real App this time [GM] Mohh

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mohh

Mohh

Real App this time [GM] Mohh Empty
PostSubject: Real App this time [GM] Mohh   Real App this time [GM] Mohh Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 1:21 am

Name: Dean Yadid

IGN(in game name): It will be Mohh if the server won't say ERROR evertime i press "Start"

About me: I like to play games such as GunZ P-Server's. And i enjoy helping / Solving player's problem's.

How Active are you?: Im mostly on... 4 Hour's a day because I got a job.

Why should you be accepted as a staff member? Im don't mean to brag about myself , But im a really nice server and i hope you could accept me the way i am. And im very nice.

Now, what I can contribute to the server?: I could mute ever spammer , Warn / Mute every Trash Talker , Ban every hacker Smile

Do you have any experience as a gm(GameMaster)?: Yes i have. Im ADMIN on COMPUTER GUNZ and GAME MASTER on shadow gunz. Check yourself Smile

Closing: I really hope i could be Game Master of this cool server.

Thank you so much for your time! Please accept me because i will keep the server clean and forum clean! Smile

»Mohh«
Back to top Go down
ronnie

ronnie

PostSubject: [GM]Mohh   Real App this time [GM] Mohh Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 2:15 pm

/support
Back to top Go down
ronnie

ronnie

PostSubject: [GM]Mohh   Real App this time [GM] Mohh Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 2:21 pm

mohh....listen i hope u not hack this website the same computergunz........i hope that'z (-__-)
Back to top Go down
*kriz2fer*

PostSubject: Re: Real App this time [GM] Mohh   Real App this time [GM] Mohh Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 10:44 am

Im not gonna support this guy. Have you already forgot what you've on Computer Gunz. your not the real Mohh. Dont wait that loyal will find this out.

Im just concern in this community. This kind of ppl dont deserve a staff position.

Why dont you use your own identity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real App this time [GM] Mohh   Real App this time [GM] Mohh Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Real App this time [GM] Mohh
Page 1 of 1