Infected GunZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best GunZ Private Server!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Server Status: Online!
CLIENT DOWNLOAD HERE: http://www.filefront.com/17393161/Infected-Gunz-Installer-V5.5-new.exe/

my personal event idea but anju will have to make a map for this

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Decide

my personal event idea but anju will have to make a map for this Empty
PostSubject: my personal event idea but anju will have to make a map for this   my personal event idea but anju will have to make a map for this Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 6:55 am

kk, well my event is like a tourny, the players will be separateted into different teams randomly and the teams fight using any weapon (note no medding) which ever team wins 3 or 5 times(depending on amount of players) will move on and that team will be split into different teams again until at the end 2 ppl go into a 1v1 and winner gets the event point/item Very Happy idk if your understand xD but yah Razz hope we use my event idea oh and as title says if we decide to use this event idea then some1 will have to make something like a hall map with a invisible wall in the middle(that you can obv shoot thro) TY
Back to top Go down
Mohh

Mohh

PostSubject: Re: my personal event idea but anju will have to make a map for this   my personal event idea but anju will have to make a map for this Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 3:42 pm

Decide remember me ? Smile
Back to top Go down
Mohh

Mohh

PostSubject: Re: my personal event idea but anju will have to make a map for this   my personal event idea but anju will have to make a map for this Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 3:43 pm

Wait.. Your not the real decide.. D:<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my personal event idea but anju will have to make a map for this   my personal event idea but anju will have to make a map for this Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my personal event idea but anju will have to make a map for this
Page 1 of 1