Infected GunZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best GunZ Private Server!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Server Status: Online!
CLIENT DOWNLOAD HERE: http://www.filefront.com/17393161/Infected-Gunz-Installer-V5.5-new.exe/

GM App Yune

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yune

Yune

GM App Yune Empty
PostSubject: GM App Yune   GM App Yune Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 6:26 pm

Real Name (Optional): Tieson Garrett

Forum name: Yune

In-Game name: Yune Downloading The game Now

Names people can call you: Yune,Tieson,Tie

Date of birth (Optional): August 5th, 1995

Timezone: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Country / State: United States / South Carolina

E-mail (Optional): Yahoo:TiesonFresh@yahoo.com / Tieson_177@hotmail.com

What language(s) do you speak/write?: English,A little Spanish/Japanese

Which job you want to apply for: Well a gm a normally a developer but i don't think there any spots open.

Why do you want to apply for the job: Well the site and everyone seems cool y'all were in needed of a gm. and i can help any members that
need help i can make weps. and banners for the site and I'm a cool guy to hang with.

Previous experience with the job: Well i was a gm of drgunz but resigned do to family issues.I also was a dev. back in FreeStyle Gunz but resigned because i thought it was about time to set off into another gunz.

How much can you be online in-game per day: 5-10 hours depending on the days mon-thurs. about 5 hours and fri. sat. sun. off and on but on all day.

How much can you be online on MSN / YM / AOL / Vent / Skype etc. per day: Well about the same time as how much I'm on gunz just minimized will i play gunz so about 5 - 8 hours.

About yourself: Im calm and collected love to have fun,play many sports,love art,im cool with anyone im not fond of ego, ive played many games such as WOW,Cs 1.6,Fear,SWAT, i play on my 360 alot playing black ops and halo reach.I love Anime...

Your last words:Well i hope to help this sever and hope it keeps growing. (Live on infectedgunz) Yune Signing out peace..

Smile
Back to top Go down

GM App Yune
Page 1 of 1