Best GunZ Private Server!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Server Status: Online!
CLIENT DOWNLOAD HERE: http://www.filefront.com/17393161/Infected-Gunz-Installer-V5.5-new.exe/

Share | 

GM App Yune

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yune

PostSubject: GM App Yune   Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:26 pm

Real Name (Optional): Tieson Garrett

Forum name: Yune

In-Game name: Yune Downloading The game Now

Names people can call you: Yune,Tieson,Tie

Date of birth (Optional): August 5th, 1995

Timezone: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Country / State: United States / South Carolina

E-mail (Optional): Yahoo:TiesonFresh@yahoo.com / Tieson_177@hotmail.com

What language(s) do you speak/write?: English,A little Spanish/Japanese

Which job you want to apply for: Well a gm a normally a developer but i don't think there any spots open.

Why do you want to apply for the job: Well the site and everyone seems cool y'all were in needed of a gm. and i can help any members that
need help i can make weps. and banners for the site and I'm a cool guy to hang with.

Previous experience with the job: Well i was a gm of drgunz but resigned do to family issues.I also was a dev. back in FreeStyle Gunz but resigned because i thought it was about time to set off into another gunz.

How much can you be online in-game per day: 5-10 hours depending on the days mon-thurs. about 5 hours and fri. sat. sun. off and on but on all day.

How much can you be online on MSN / YM / AOL / Vent / Skype etc. per day: Well about the same time as how much I'm on gunz just minimized will i play gunz so about 5 - 8 hours.

About yourself: Im calm and collected love to have fun,play many sports,love art,im cool with anyone im not fond of ego, ive played many games such as WOW,Cs 1.6,Fear,SWAT, i play on my 360 alot playing black ops and halo reach.I love Anime...

Your last words:Well i hope to help this sever and hope it keeps growing. (Live on infectedgunz) Yune Signing out peace..

Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

GM App Yune
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infected GunZ :: Spam Corner :: Applications-
Jump to: