Infected GunZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best GunZ Private Server!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Server Status: Online!
CLIENT DOWNLOAD HERE: http://www.filefront.com/17393161/Infected-Gunz-Installer-V5.5-new.exe/

Sam's Gm app :3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WeGoEpic

Sam's Gm app :3 Empty
PostSubject: Sam's Gm app :3   Sam's Gm app :3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:36 pm

In-Game Name:WeGoEpic

Time zone:Central

Language(s) Spoken fluently:English

Activity(In hours a day): Please be specific.

Sunday:7-10
Monday:3-5
Tuesday:3-5
Wednesday:3-5
Thursday:3-5
Friday:4-8
Saturday:7-10

Some Background Questions - Main Part of Application

How long have you played on InfectedGunz? since today hehe Lol Razz

Have you ever been banned or muted on InfectedGunz? If yes, why? Nope

What interests you most about the GM position?I think i Can Help this community and im online all the time and im not mean to any1 and i dont ego or QQ

As Staff, we are required to speak in a professional, well mannered and positive way. Would this be a problem for you? No definetly not in Real life i am very well mannared

What makes you better and more qualified for this position than others?I feel i am more qualified then other because i have seen a lot of bad people out there hackign and being rude to everybody jsut because they are in a bad mood even if im in a bad mood i still be ncie to everybody. And i do not Abuse my powers definetly not because i think that powers of GM arent for fun they are for being helpful to this server not playing around all day.

How is your relationship with the staff team?i would say pretty great i kno pretty much all the staff member's

Are there any Staff members that would support your application for this position? They must later on confirm that they support you.
Names:

Do you have any previous experience being a GameMaster?No sorry but i kno the commands ive ahd a handbook

As a GameMaster, what would you do for the community?I would ofcourse ban hackers and mute spammers and keep this community a ncie safe place where people want to be.

Situational Questions - Secondary Application

Some player asks you to disconnect another user, but they are in clan war against them. He/She claims they are hacking. What would you respond with and what would your actions be?I would say i am not going to d/c that plaeyr unless i see them ahcking so post on forums and i will go in hide and watch

Some player is harassing another user through PM. He/She asks you to mute and disconnect them because they are bothering them. What would you respond with and what would your actions be?I would try to solve this problem and ask them why they are fighting and i would not d/c them ill try to solve it

You find two users arguing in a room or the lobby. How are you going to stop and prevent the arguing from happening?

You enter a room that is private and you find 1 person hacking and the second person asking where to download the hacks. As you are watching, he gives him the website and they continue talking about it. Obviously, you ban the person using the hacks, but what would you do about the other person?I would Exsplain how askign for hacks is almsot exact same as hacking because they will probly start hacking and give them a temporary ban to teach them a leason.

You see another GameMaster arguing with a member of the community. What actions do you take against each person?I would say to the Gm to remember we are the staff and we are supposed to speak in a proffesional mannar and try to sort out thsi problem. if it goes wrong then i will contact a admin or owner/co

Contact Information: snewmy@hotmail.com

i Hope i get picked to be a Gm thank you all
Back to top Go down

Sam's Gm app :3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Infected GunZ :: Spam Corner :: Applications-
Jump to: